10105 S Morgan Rd, Mustang, OK 730643 beds, 2 baths, 1,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $124,500
- Price/sqft: $89
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Parcel #: 090000098
- Zillow Home ID: 21707840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10105 S Morgan Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73064 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% greater than in Mustang, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mustang.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73064 home values.
- 10313 S Morgan Rd Mustang, OK$170K332,012
- 10117 S Morgan Rd Mustang, OK$184K322,338
- 9801 SW 104th St Mustang, OK$105K21780
- 9909 SW 104th St Mustang, OK$164K422,055
- 10005 S Morgan Rd Mustang, OK$241K422,747
- 10221 S Arapaho Ln Mustang, OK$227K422,476
- 9901 SW 104th St Mustang, OK$129K----2,055
- 10008 S Morgan Rd Mustang, OK$154K221,485
- 9905 S Morgan Rd Mustang, OK$211K444,157
- 10234 Willis Dr Mustang, OK$114K111,116
- 10001 SW 104th St Mustang, OK$151K----2,174
- 9906 S Morgan Rd Mustang, OK$249K423,579
- 10400 S Arapaho Ln Mustang, OK$303K323,584
- 10300 S Arapaho Ln Mustang, OK$174K322,132
- 9816 S Morgan Rd Mustang, OK$187K321,669
- 9636 S Osage Dr Mustang, OK$147K321,808
- 10220 S Arapaho Ln Mustang, OK$204K432,669
- 10004 Quail Run Rd Mustang, OK$107K----1,064
- 9700 Kickapoo Dr Mustang, OK$123K321,484
- 10031 SW 104th St Mustang, OK$179K322,123
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292