- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10106 Stanton Ct, Orlando, FL 328363 beds, 2 baths, 2,051 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $32
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $415,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,051 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 022428784301040
- Zillow Home ID: 46043394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10106 Stanton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32836 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
- 10112 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$361K32.52,403
- 10101 Bayard Ct Orlando, FL$331K322,051
- 10116 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$352K432,226
- 10107 Bayard Ct Orlando, FL$337K432,413
- 10109 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$326K322,303
- 10105 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$316K421,986
- 7501 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$365K322,403
- 10113 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$281K421,986
- 10120 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$338K432,397
- 10117 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$350K432,223
- 10113 Bayard Ct Orlando, FL$326K421,984
- 7507 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$353K32.52,403
- 10121 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$356K42.52,755
- 10110 S Fulton Ct Orlando, FL$346K432,263
- 10104 S Fulton Ct Orlando, FL$388K432,397
- 10114 S Fulton Ct Orlando, FL$343K322,403
- 10119 Bayard Ct Orlando, FL$302K421,957
- 7513 Pointview Cir Orlando, FL$321K322,051
- 7602 Sandstone Dr Orlando, FL$392K532,905
- 10028 N Fulton Ct Orlando, FL$330K322,047
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.