10107 Crofton Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322464 beds, 3 baths, 2,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $288,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 802 sqft
- View: Water
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Ice Maker, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1677272870
- Zillow Home ID: 67407024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10107 Crofton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windy Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% higher than in Jacksonville, and 323.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
- 10115 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL$250K432,118
- 10108 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL$368K53.53,497
- 10109 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL$370K432,900
- 4464 Ecton Ln E Jacksonville, FL$401K432,716
- 4472 Ecton Ln E Jacksonville, FL$326K432,691
- 10116 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL$237K322,064
- 10123 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL$297K443,286
- 10117 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL$344K43.52,706
- 4529 Shiloh Mill Blvd Jacksonville, FL$292K322,046
- 10101 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL$395K53.53,240
- 4521 Shiloh Mill Blvd Jacksonville, FL$423K533,400
- 4537 Shiloh Mill Blvd Jacksonville, FL$297K442,468
- 4513 Shiloh Mill Blvd Jacksonville, FL$434K543,155
- 4480 Ecton Ln E Jacksonville, FL$305K32.51,951
- 10056 Sifton Ct Jacksonville, FL$313K42.52,308
- 10124 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL$376K443,007
- 10125 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL$339K43.52,622
- 4545 Shiloh Mill Blvd Jacksonville, FL$297K42.52,400
- 4536 Ecton Ln E Jacksonville, FL$403K65.53,694
- 4528 Ecton Ln E Jacksonville, FL$281K432,667
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!