- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1011 18th Ave, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,231 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Parking: 342 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,231 sqft
- Parcel #: 1320440050000
- Zillow Home ID: 603484
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1011 18th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kaimuki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.6% lower than in Honolulu, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kaimuki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kaimuki home values.
- 1017 18th Ave Honolulu, HI--32.51,068
- 1001 18th Ave Honolulu, HI$1.06M321,008
- 3944 Pahoa Ave Honolulu, HI$749K321,200
- 3940 Pahoa Ave Honolulu, HI$868K52.51,292
- 1021 18th Ave Honolulu, HI$749K32.51,136
- 1006 18th Ave Honolulu, HI$990K752,517
- 1027 18th Ave Honolulu, HI$1M641,696
- 1020 18th Ave Honolulu, HI$888K43.52,872
- 1027 18th Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$744K511,268
- 3946 Pahoa Ave Honolulu, HI$1.21M65.53,253
- 1012 18th Ave Honolulu, HI$988K521,762
- 3928 Pahoa Ave Honolulu, HI$807K42.51,462
- 1012 19th Ave Honolulu, HI$817K31738
- 959 18th Ave Honolulu, HI$668K31870
- 1024 19th Ave Honolulu, HI$1.27M11466
- 3952 Pahoa Ave Honolulu, HI$1.23M653,346
- 1020 18th Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$702K32908
- 1026 18th Ave Honolulu, HI$814K41.51,594
- 1026 18th Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$855K322,024
- 1033 18th Ave Honolulu, HI$875K431,096
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292