1011 Hunter St APT B3, Baltimore, MD 212022 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Modern kitchen with granite counters and SS appliances. Washer/Dryer in unit.
Please note that these are the current colors. Condo will be repainted to neutral tones unless requested to leave as is.
The cultural district in Baltimore. Friendly, close to bars, restaurants, theaters and the train station. Near I83 and Charm City Circulator stops.
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2007 for $275,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Laminate
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: City
- Washer/Dryer,Hardwood Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0508 062
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 67870475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1011 Hunter Street APT B3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% greater than in Baltimore, and 216.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21202 home values.
- Guilford Ave Baltimore, MD$231K--22,069
- 224 E Eager St Baltimore, MD$224K31.51,400
- 222 E Eager St Baltimore, MD$223K----1,484
- 226 E Eager St Baltimore, MD$191K321,500
- 1021 Hunter St # 1021 Baltimore, MD$126K----1,029
- 220 E Eager St Baltimore, MD$194K--2.51,648
- 218 E Eager St Baltimore, MD$185K--11,648
- 1019 Hunter St Baltimore, MD$113K21972
- 216 E Eager St Baltimore, MD$202K--11,648
- 216 E Chase St Baltimore, MD$149K--32,196
- 218 E Chase St # 2 Baltimore, MD--221,200
- 214 E Chase St Baltimore, MD$149K11--
- 1017 Hunter St Baltimore, MD$148K----972
- 212 E Chase St Baltimore, MD$294K532,200
- 214 E Eager St Baltimore, MD$193K--11,648
- 210 E Chase St Baltimore, MD$313K532,381
- 1015 Hunter St Baltimore, MD$123K----1,028
- 212 E Eager St Baltimore, MD$188K--11,648
- 208 E Chase St Baltimore, MD$161K422,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!