- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1011 NW 170th St, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,714 sqft
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 123551190
- Zillow Home ID: 21927763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1011 Nw 170th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 1007 NW 170th St Edmond, OK$144K321,720
- 17119 Apple Tree Dr Edmond, OK$159K221,609
- 17014 Applebrook Dr Edmond, OK$113K321,541
- 17120 Cedar Dr Edmond, OK$165K321,825
- 17123 Apple Tree Dr Edmond, OK$152K321,535
- 1008 NW 170th St Edmond, OK$149K321,699
- 1017 NW 170th St Edmond, OK$151K321,771
- 17012 Applebrook Dr Edmond, OK$105K321,466
- 17124 Cedar Dr Edmond, OK--321,495
- 17115 Cedar Dr Edmond, OK$97K221,550
- 1005 NW 170th St Edmond, OK$125K321,624
- 17010 Applebrook Dr Edmond, OK$105K321,289
- 17201 Apple Tree Dr Edmond, OK$150K321,466
- 17015 Applebrook Dr Edmond, OK$155K321,553
- 17200 Cedar Dr Edmond, OK$163K321,744
- 17119 Cedar Dr Edmond, OK$231K221,550
- 928 NW 171st Pl Edmond, OK$167K321,942
- 17009 Valley Ln Edmond, OK$146K321,749
- 17008 Applebrook Dr Edmond, OK$99K321,354
- 17205 Apple Tree Dr Edmond, OK$160K321,555
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292