1011 Otis Pl NW, Washington, DC 200104 beds, 5 baths, 3,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,372 sqft
- Built in 1910
- 6 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $541,299
- Price/sqft: $175
- MLS #: DC8453397
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,088 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 2830 0091
- Zillow Home ID: 472478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1011 Otis Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% lower than in Washington, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 1009 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$614K42.52,184
- 1013 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$869K443,200
- 1015 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$886K55.52,656
- 1007 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$832K452,184
- 1005 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$571K11.52,184
- 1017 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$839K43.52,910
- 1001 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$729K22.52,000
- 3612 10th St NW Washington, DC$602K311,584
- 3610 10th St NW Washington, DC$636K33.52,100
- 1019 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$703K53.5--
- 1003 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$809K45.52,700
- 1019 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$768K321,404
- 3614 10th St NW Washington, DC$581K311,394
- 3616 10th St NW Washington, DC$571K311,394
- 3600 10th St NW # B Washington, DC$631K22.51,537
- 3600 10th St NW # A Washington, DC$611K22.52,000
- 1021 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$562K421,404
- 3618 10th St NW Washington, DC$630K311,636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!