- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1011 W 42nd St, Houston, TX 770183 beds, 2 baths, 2,429 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Garden Oaks has many oak, pecan, and pine trees in and around the neighborhood. Several types of houses, including ranch-style houses and bungalows, are in the neighborhood
- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,429 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: 0660460510036
- Zillow Home ID: 27873890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1011 W 42nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 77018 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.6% less than in Houston Metro, and 9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 77018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77018 home values.
- 1007 W 42nd St Houston, TX$382K211,171
- 1015 W 42nd St Houston, TX$346K331,872
- 1019 W 42nd St Houston, TX$387K321,598
- 1003 W 42nd St Houston, TX$328K211,162
- 1006 Althea Dr Houston, TX$433K321,725
- 1002 Althea Dr Houston, TX$339K211,190
- 1010 Althea Dr Houston, TX$471K322,024
- 1023 W 42nd St Houston, TX$566K422,190
- 1014 W 42nd St Houston, TX$414K32.52,871
- 1014 Althea Dr Houston, TX$521K421,955
- 1010 W 42nd St Houston, TX$314K21.51,452
- 1020 W 42nd St Houston, TX$357K311,376
- 1006 W 42nd St Houston, TX$342K221,860
- 1022 W 42nd St Houston, TX$418K311,340
- 1018 Althea Dr Houston, TX$530K321,463
- 1027 W 42nd St Houston, TX$425K432,975
- 986 Althea Dr Houston, TX$404K32.51,612
- 987 W 42nd St Houston, TX$1.11M43.54,770
- 1026 W 42nd St Houston, TX$323K221,240
- 1002 W 42nd St Houston, TX$443K212,333
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292