1011 W Arlington St, Martinez, CA 94553
Sold on 2/7/12: $330,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,734 sq ft
- Lot:4,000 sqft
- Year Built:1935
- Last Sold:Feb 2012 for $330,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Garage Size190
- Last Remodel Year1952
- Days on Zillow681
- Parcel #3721140352
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID18489089
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$398,761||$351K – $447K||-$4,449||$229||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,186/mo||$1.8K – $2.4K/mo||-$5||$1.26||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 94553 home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.6% increase for Martinez as a whole. Among 94553 homes, this home is valued 2.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94553 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 11.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
Neighborhood for 1011 W Arlington Street
- 1021 W Arlington St Martinez, CA$400K32.51,608
- 1081 Hillside Dr Martinez, CA$646K43.03,282
- 821 Carquinez Way Martinez, CA$469K33.02,529
- 56 Green St Martinez, CA$660K43.53,097
- 1044 Arlington Way Martinez, CA$444K42.51,813
- 17 Green St Martinez, CA--31.01,005
- 804 Arlington Way Martinez, CA$444K42.02,100
- 802 Arlington Way Martinez, CA$414K3--1,536
- 1051 Arlington Way Martinez, CA$327K21.01,205
- 721 Arlington Way Martinez, CA$256K21.01,214
- 1160 Arlington Way Martinez, CA$357K32.51,414
- 945 W Green St Martinez, CA$299K42.51,716
- 228 Ward St Martinez, CA$342K32.01,234
- 108 Green St Martinez, CA$377K21.01,048
- 800 Richardson St # 806 Martinez, CA$409K----2,046
- 304 Green St Martinez, CA$343K32.01,312
- 1140 Panoramic Dr Martinez, CA$632K32.01,574
- 201 Main St Martinez, CA$325K21.0804
- 1191 Panoramic Dr Martinez, CA$645K54.02,336
- 110 Escobar St Martinez, CA$514K42.03,303
Nearby Schools in Martinez
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005