10110 Cherry Tree Ter, Dayton, OH 45458
Sold on 5/2/12: $209,900
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,940 sq ft
- Lot:0.59 acres
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $209,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
New microwave, stove and diswasher installed July, 2009.
NEW Air conditioner installed June 20010
New dimensional roof installed spring of 20o10.
Newly painted inside 2010.
I need to sell for financial reasons..
Very quite and great neighbors. School bus stops in front of the house.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesNew Roof installed March 2010
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow679
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size690
- Addition Size48
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- High SchoolCenterville High
- Neighborhood NameVery nice Quite neighborhood
- Parcel #O67 28802 0020
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- School DistrictCentervill Ohio
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35051452
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$254,213||$234K – $275K||+$228||$86||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,745/mo||$1.1K – $2.2K/mo||-$72||$0.59||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 45458 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Montgomery as a whole. Among 45458 homes, this home is valued 29.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45458 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.6% higher than in Montgomery, and 203% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45458 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45458 home values.
Neighborhood for 10110 Cherry Tree Ter
- 2543 Mahogany Trl Dayton, OH$253K32.02,566
- 10111 Cherry Tree Ter Dayton, OH$272K42.52,684
- 2538 Mahogany Trl Dayton, OH$347K43.54,252
- 2544 Mahogany Trl Dayton, OH$265K43.52,979
- 2551 Mahogany Trl Dayton, OH$264K42.52,849
- 2301 Nutt Rd Dayton, OH$204K43.02,180
- 2528 Mahogany Trl Dayton, OH$338K43.53,024
- 2521 Mahogany Trl Dayton, OH$268K43.02,560
- 2603 Mountain Ash Ln Dayton, OH$288K33.03,013
- 2615 Mountain Ash Ln Dayton, OH$326K54.03,841
- 10131 Cherry Tree Ter Dayton, OH$268K42.52,656
- 2552 Mahogany Trl Dayton, OH$340K55.04,215
- 2561 Mahogany Trl Centerville, OH$432K43.54,780
- 2515 Mahogany Trl Dayton, OH$291K32.52,829
- 2625 Mountain Ash Ln Dayton, OH$349K32.54,225
- 2560 Mahogany Trl Dayton, OH$375K64.54,059
- 2518 Mahogany Trl Centerville, OH$252K42.52,684
- 10138 Cherry Tree Ter Dayton, OH$411K42.54,711
- 10139 Cherry Tree Ter Dayton, OH$264K43.02,606
- 2608 Mountain Ash Ln Dayton, OH$325K44.04,159
Nearby Schools in Montgomery
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005