10110 S Princeton Ave, Chicago, IL 606283 beds, 3 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 336 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 1980 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 08447713
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 25094160350000
- Zillow Home ID: 4132561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10110 S Princeton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fernwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% less than in Chicago, and 767.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Fernwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fernwood home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,040 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1962
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 10106 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$128K--11,230
- 10112 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$53K--1918
- 10112 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$182K62--
- 10114 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$53K--1.5969
- 10116 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$57K--1.51,040
- 10102 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$101K--1.5900
- 10118 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$114K--2988
- 10100 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$139K421,364
- 10104 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$235K311,242
- 10122 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$60K--1998
- 315 W 101st St Chicago, IL$51K--1987
- 10124 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$94K--2900
- 314 W 101st Pl Chicago, IL$53K--1987
- 317 W 101st St Chicago, IL$25K321,480
- 316 W 101st Pl Chicago, IL$50K--1987
- S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$116K--1.51,064
- 321 W 101st St Chicago, IL$54K--1987
- 320 W 101st Pl Chicago, IL$104K--11,020
- 10054 S Princeton Ave Chicago, IL$303K84--
- 323 W 101st St Chicago, IL$75K--1912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!