- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10113 Lefferts Blvd, South Richmond Hill, NY 114196 beds, 2 baths, 1,666 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,813 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $473,000
- Price/sqft: $284
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,666 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 094870070
- Zillow Home ID: 32124108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10113 Lefferts Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 950% greater than in New York, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 10115 Lefferts Blvd Jamaica, NY$536K----1,666
- 10117 Lefferts Blvd Jamaica, NY$537K542,214
- 11910 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$499K----2,045
- 10119 Lefferts Blvd Jamaica, NY$484K----1,363
- 11912 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$543K----2,050
- 11914 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$619K----2,112
- 10123 Lefferts Blvd Jamaica, NY$625K731,376
- 11916 101st Ave Jamaica, NY------4,880
- 10112 120th St Jamaica, NY$535K311,888
- 10114 120th St Jamaica, NY$523K----2,338
- 11918 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$597K----3,825
- 10116 120th St Jamaica, NY$469K----1,440
- 10120 120th St Jamaica, NY$527K----1,960
- 10114 120th St South Richmond Hill, NY$303K521,800
- 10114 120th St South Richmond Hill, NY$288K--2--
- 10112 120th St South Richmond Hill, NY$322K72.5--
- 10127 Lefferts Blvd Jamaica, NY$689K732,094
- 11920 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$558K----3,216
- 10122 120th St Jamaica, NY$606K----3,000
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292