- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 72 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,104 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 21340013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Security System
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Foundation \ Slab, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Appliances \ MicroHood, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Interior \ Screens Complete, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Interior \ Ceiling Tray, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Builder Controls, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Walk In Pantry, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Eating Area \ Center Island, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Porch \ Open Porch, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Equipment \ Network Ready, Equipment \ Multiple Phone Lines, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Community, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,385 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490916107038000700
- Zillow Home ID: 112850775
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46239 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46239 homes, this home is 62% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46239, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46239 home values.
|1216 Gleneagle Dr Indianapolis, IN||$173K||--||1.5||2,524|
|10122 Sedgehill Dr Indianapolis, IN||$170K||4||3||2,598|
|Common Area Bll Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|10114 Sedgehill Dr Indianapolis, IN||$203K||4||2.5||3,385|
|10122 Sedgehill Dr Indianapolis, IN||$188K||4||2.5||2,598|
|1224 Gleneagle Dr Indianapolis, IN||$169K||4||2.5||2,766|
|10130 Sedgehill Dr Indianapolis, IN||$188K||4||3||3,454|
|1224 Gleneagle Dr Indianapolis, IN||$189K||4||3||2,766|
|1223 Gleneagle Dr Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1232 Gleneagle Dr Indianapolis, IN||$196K||4||3||3,777|
|1240 Gleneagle Dr Indianapolis, IN||$178K||4||2.5||3,406|
|1235 Gleneagle Dr Indianapolis, IN||$172K||4||2.5||2,457|
|1148 Ascalon Ct Indianapolis, IN||$172K||4||3||2,860|
|10138 Sedgehill Dr Indianapolis, IN||$165K||--||1.5||2,524|
|1226 Marshside Ct Indianapolis, IN||$164K||--||1.5||2,288|
|1140 Ascalon Ct Indianapolis, IN||$175K||4||3||3,016|
|1243 Gleneagle Dr Indianapolis, IN||$168K||3||3.5||2,180|
|1126 Ascalon Ct Indianapolis, IN||$198K||4||3||3,204|
|1234 Marshside Ct Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1302 Gleneagle Dr Indianapolis, IN||$207K||4||3||4,023|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.