- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10115 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 891414 beds, 3 baths, 5,044 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $975,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 937 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,044 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 17730701036
- Zillow Home ID: 63329948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10115 S Valley View Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enterprise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in Las Vegas, and 185.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 10342 Melon Cactus St # 0 Las Vegas, NV$191K221,002
- 5233 Sand Dollar Ave Las Vegas, NV$175K321,404
- 10220 Schuster St Las Vegas, NV$474K453,703
- 10240 Schuster St Las Vegas, NV$401K41.51,976
- 10165 Schuster St Las Vegas, NV$1.31M44.55,482
- 3930 W Frias Ave Las Vegas, NV$444K43.53,962
- 3905 W Jo Rae Ave Las Vegas, NV$635K45.54,367
- 10225 Schuster St Las Vegas, NV$1.9M355,081
- 3955 W Jo Rae Ave Las Vegas, NV$561K42.53,720
- S Valley View Blvd Las Vegas, NV$1.46M445,690
- 3995 W Jo Rae Ave Las Vegas, NV$1.25M66.55,590
- 4080 W Pyle Ave Las Vegas, NV$577K332,649
- 3455 W Haleh Ave Las Vegas, NV$408K432,550
- 3445 W Haleh Ave Las Vegas, NV$328K432,550
- 4118 W Pyle Ave Las Vegas, NV$491K333,035
- 4175 W Pyle Ave Las Vegas, NV$489K221,787
- 10165 Hinson St Las Vegas, NV$1.5M55.58,044
- 10395 Schuster St Las Vegas, NV$565K432,487
- 3425 W Haleh Ave Las Vegas, NV$359K432,550
- 3435 W Haleh Ave Las Vegas, NV$299K432,678
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.