- Lot: 8,167 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 116 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,287 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: 751988
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 474 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Misc Exterior \ Outside Lighting, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Square Foot Source \ Plans, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Roof \ Shingle Roof, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Interior Amenities \ French Door(s), Homestead \ Y, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 Acre, Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft., Common\ClubAmenities \ Club Facilities, Common\ClubAmenities \ Garbage Pick-up, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Association Fee \ Y, Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Utilities \ Underground Util., Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Common\ClubAmenities \ Playground, Bedrooms \ MBR - First Floor, Bath \ MBR Bath W\Whrlpool, Misc Exterior \ Covenants\Restrictns, Energy Features \ Exhaust Fans, Stories \ 2 Stories, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,706 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 1677272830
- Zillow Home ID: 71035358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $222-410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Windy Hill home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Windy Hill homes, this home is 314.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 77.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windy Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% higher than in Jacksonville, and 323.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
|10125 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$322K||4||3.5||2,622|
|10109 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$382K||4||3||3,255|
|10116 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$253K||3||2||2,019|
|10108 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$406K||5||3.5||3,497|
|10133 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$318K||3||2||3,123|
|10118 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$302K||4||3||2,134|
|10126 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$317K||4||2||2,528|
|10124 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$398K||4||4||3,007|
|10141 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$344K||4||3.5||2,999|
|10134 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$416K||6||5||3,795|
|10101 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$414K||4||4||3,366|
|Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$389K||4||3.5||3,226|
|10110 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$389K||4||4||3,226|
|10132 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$326K||4||3||2,558|
|10107 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$353K||4||3||2,660|
|10142 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$333K||3||3.5||2,955|
|10102 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$293K||3||2||1,942|
|10119 Ecton Ln Jacksonville, FL||$393K||5||4||3,252|
|10127 Ecton Ln Jacksonville, FL||$307K||4||3||2,539|
|10123 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$362K||4||4||3,286|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.