- Lot: 8,167 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 57 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,604 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: 751988
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 474 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall / Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry/Util. (inside), All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually, Association Fee \ Y, Bath \ Garden Bath, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Bath \ MBR Bath W/Whrlpool, Bedrooms \ MBR - First Floor, Category \ Residential, Common/ClubAmenities \ Club Facilities, Common/ClubAmenities \ Club Pool, Common/ClubAmenities \ Garbage Pick-up, Common/ClubAmenities \ Playground, Dining \ Breakfast Room, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Exhaust Fans, Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Stucco, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Gated Community \ Y, Homestead \ Y, Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft., Interior Amenities \ French Door(s), Interior Amenities \ Laminate Floors, Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Pantry - Walk in, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Dryer, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Major Appliances \ Washer, Misc Exterior \ Covenants/Restrictns, Misc Exterior \ Outside Lighting, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Covered, Misc Exterior \ Sprinkler System, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Plans, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Stories, Style \ Contemporary, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Utilities \ Cable - Available, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Underground Util., Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,706 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 1677272830
- Zillow Home ID: 71035358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $222-410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Windy Hill home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Windy Hill homes, this home is 314.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 77.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windy Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% higher than in Jacksonville, and 323.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
|10125 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$335K||4||3.5||2,622|
|10109 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$382K||4||3||2,900|
|10116 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$258K||3||2||2,064|
|10108 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$407K||5||3.5||3,497|
|10133 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$323K||3||2||3,123|
|10118 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$302K||4||3||2,133|
|10126 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$331K||4||2||2,528|
|10124 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$404K||4||4||3,007|
|10141 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$352K||4||3.5||2,968|
|10134 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$414K||6||5||3,795|
|10101 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$407K||5||3.5||3,240|
|10110 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$394K||4||4||3,226|
|Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$394K||4||3.5||3,226|
|10132 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$339K||4||3||2,558|
|10107 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$322K||4||3||2,660|
|10142 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$339K||4||2.5||2,996|
|10102 Delpoint Ln Jacksonville, FL||$295K||3||2||1,942|
|10119 Ecton Ln Jacksonville, FL||$396K||5||4||3,259|
|10127 Ecton Ln Jacksonville, FL||$303K||4||3||2,539|
|10123 Crofton Ct Jacksonville, FL||$349K||4||4||3,286|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!