10117 Madison Banks St, Orlando, FL 328273 beds, 3 baths, 2,602 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- HOA Fee: $172
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $298,405
- Price/sqft: $115
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,602 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 122430887200920
- Zillow Home ID: 99700200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10117 Madison Banks Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northlake Park at Lake Nona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% greater than in Orlando, and 219.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values.
- 10103 Madison Banks St Orlando, FL$310K42.52,871
- 10086 Greenshire Way Orlando, FL$274K321,809
- 8012 Edgewood Forest Dr Orlando, FL$280K321,809
- 10078 Greenshire Way Orlando, FL$332K443,505
- 10075 Madison Banks St Orlando, FL$253K321,829
- 8020 Edgewood Forest Dr Orlando, FL--42.52,871
- 10070 Greenshire Way Orlando, FL$247K321,809
- 8028 Edgewood Forest Dr Orlando, FL--42.52,871
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292