1012 2nd St, Harvard, IL 600332 beds, 1 bath, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Last sold: May 2012 for $57,200
- Price/sqft: $51
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Parcel #: 0135201041
- Zillow Home ID: 5008580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1012 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% higher than in Harvard, and 803.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60033 home values.
- 1014 2nd St Harvard, IL$94K------
- 1008 2nd St Harvard, IL$105K31.5--
- 1004 2nd St Harvard, IL$142K------
- 1102-1104 2nd St Harvard, IL$98K------
- 1102-1104 2nd St Harvard, IL$92K------
- 1007 3rd St Harvard, IL$97K------
- 1108 2nd St Harvard, IL$139K------
- 302 W Blaine St Harvard, IL$110K------
- 1105 3rd St # 1107 Harvard, IL$105K------
- 1000 2nd St Harvard, IL$99K------
- 305 W Roosevelt St Harvard, IL$116K32.5--
- 1110 2nd St Harvard, IL$142K------
- 1009 3rd St Harvard, IL$100K------
- 1111 3rd St Harvard, IL$104K321,150
- 304 W Blaine St Harvard, IL$102K------
- 307 W Roosevelt St Harvard, IL$99K------
- 1001 2nd St Harvard, IL--------
- 1001 2nd St Harvard, IL$152K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292