1012 Clovelly Ct, Raleigh, NC 276145 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,613 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 137 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $125
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $797,500
- Price/sqft: $169
- MLS #: 1942983
- Finished basement, 684 sqft
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,613 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 171801375685000
- Zillow Home ID: 53460360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1012 Clovelly Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.3% greater than in Wake, and 49.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27614 home values.
- 1009 Clovelly Ct Raleigh, NC$1.48M559,529
- 5117 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.16M--3.56,013
- 1008 Clovelly Ct Raleigh, NC$924K--3.55,740
- 5209 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.03M--3.55,334
- 5201 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.87M44.56,536
- 1005 Clovelly Ct Raleigh, NC$2.07M--410,512
- 5213 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$988K55.56,330
- 5109 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.07M555,673
- 5217 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.61M--3.55,864
- 1001 Clovelly Ct Raleigh, NC--Studio----
- 1000 Clovelly Ct Raleigh, NC$1.92M--3.511,860
- 1000 Chagford Way Raleigh, NC$1.38M586,909
- 5017 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$961K--3.57,529
- 1004 Chagford Way Raleigh, NC$1.04M44.55,350
- 5105 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$994K--3.54,723
- 4909 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.46M569,398
- 5021 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.29M566,500
- 5208 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.33M--3.57,121
- 5212 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.84M--3.58,129
- 5204 Wynneford Way Raleigh, NC$1.16M567,113
Nearby Schools in Wake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.