A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,301 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 2,226 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $35,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $38
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ None, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1438480000
- Zillow Home ID: 45077315
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $44-62K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Tampa home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among North Tampa homes, this home is valued 11.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% higher than in Tampa, and 268.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Tampa home values.
|1014 E Holland Ave Tampa, FL||$100K||4||2||1,608|
|1010 E Holland Ave Tampa, FL||$83K||2||2||1,110|
|1013 E Chilkoot Ave Tampa, FL||$128K||4||3||1,892|
|1018 E Holland Ave Tampa, FL||$47K||1||1||838|
|1015 E Chilkoot Ave Tampa, FL||$93K||3||2||1,342|
|1011 E Chilkoot Ave Tampa, FL||$54K||2||1||804|
|1017 E Chilkoot Ave APT B Tampa, FL||$172K||1||1||550|
|1017 E Chilkoot Ave APT A Tampa, FL||$42K||1||1||500|
|1017 E Chilkoot Ave Tampa, FL||$47K||1||1||828|
|1013 E Holland Ave Tampa, FL||$54K||2||1||960|
|1015 E Holland Ave Tampa, FL||$76K||2||1||1,512|
|1011 E Holland Ave Tampa, FL||$47K||2||1||750|
|1006 E Holland Ave Tampa, FL||$61K||2||2||1,008|
|1009 E Holland Ave Tampa, FL||$71K||2||1||1,423|
|1007 E Chilkoot Ave Tampa, FL||$105K||5||3||1,796|
|10602 N 11th St Tampa, FL||$92K||4||2||1,512|
|1007 E Holland Ave Tampa, FL||$71K||2||1||1,423|
|10501 N 11th St Tampa, FL||$95K||2||1||1,911|
|1014 E Chilkoot Ave APT A Tampa, FL||$75K||2||1||1,512|
|10405 N 11th St APT A Tampa, FL||$44K||1||1||750|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.