- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1012 Madeline Ln, Atlanta, GA 303504 beds, 4 baths, 3,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $2,610,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,012 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17 0024 LL107
- Zillow Home ID: 69379833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1012 Madeline Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30350, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% lower than in Sandy Springs, and 2.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30350 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandy Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30350 home values.
- 1008 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$449K443,128
- 1016 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$465K443,985
- 1015 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$449K43.52,918
- 1017 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$457K43.53,010
- 996 Pitts Rd UNIT E Atlanta, GA$536K54.53,726
- 1004 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$508K43.53,182
- 1011 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$445K43.52,812
- 996 Pitts Rd UNIT D Atlanta, GA$447K42.52,938
- 996 Pitts Rd UNIT C Atlanta, GA$516K443,323
- 1007 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$494K53.52,894
- 1021 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$499K43.53,218
- 996 Pitts Rd UNIT B Atlanta, GA$363K443,400
- 1012 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$326K43.53,012
- 1000 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$499K43.52,868
- 996 Pitts Rd UNIT B Atlanta, GA--543,200
- 1024 Pitts Rd Atlanta, GA$522K443,422
- 1003 Madeline Ln Atlanta, GA$461K333,182
- 1008 Madeline Ln # 0 Sandy Springs, GA$322K43.5--
- 495 Tahoma Dr Atlanta, GA$397K52.53,778
- 505 Tahoma Dr Atlanta, GA$338K42.53,107
Nearby Schools in Sandy Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292