1012 NW 32nd St, Ankeny, IA 500235 beds, 4 baths, 2,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,452 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 748 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,665 sqft
- Parcel #: 18100554232519
- Zillow Home ID: 69853407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1012 Nw 32nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50023, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% greater than in Ankeny, and 10.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50023 home values.
- 1016 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$274K432,504
- 1008 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$288K42.52,538
- 1011 NW 33rd St Ankeny, IA$304K43.52,151
- 1015 NW 33rd St Ankeny, IA$238K441,939
- 1007 NW 33rd St Ankeny, IA$238K42.52,191
- 1004 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$309K43.52,626
- 1020 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$279K42.52,490
- 1011 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$242K42.52,192
- 1007 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$250K42.52,259
- 1019 NW 33rd St Ankeny, IA$226K42.51,851
- 1015 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$242K431,479
- 1003 NW 33rd St Ankeny, IA$248K42.52,318
- 1003 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$233K431,482
- 1019 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$264K42.752,426
- 1019 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$241K331,531
- 922 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$318K42.52,549
- 1024 NW 32nd St Ankeny, IA$227K331,427
- 1023 NW 33rd St Ankeny, IA$218K32.51,587
- 1012 NW 33rd St Ankeny, IA$247K432,243
- 923 NW 33rd St Ankeny, IA$253K42.52,281
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!