1012 Pine Ave, San Jose, CA 951254 beds, 2 baths, 1,897 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $810,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 170 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wood burning fireplace in living room, wood burning fire-pit on patio, outdoor studio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,897 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 43913022
- Zillow Home ID: 19685691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1012 Pine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% greater than in San Jose, and 32.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 1018 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$1.09M321,716
- 1006 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$784K211,245
- 1713 Glen Una Ave San Jose, CA$837K211,215
- 1024 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$880K21.51,343
- 1719 Glen Una Ave San Jose, CA$1.2M432,210
- 1036 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$1.36M----2,497
- 1732 Alberta Ave San Jose, CA$1.01M321,504
- 1011 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$852K311,478
- 1001 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$913K32.51,587
- 996 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$897K221,484
- 1725 Glen Una Ave San Jose, CA$1.27M432,057
- 1021 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$1.01M321,706
- 991 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$917K221,712
- 1031 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$888K211,626
- 1731 Glen Una Ave San Jose, CA$1.2M532,056
- 992 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$770K211,132
- 981 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$884K42.51,898
- 1712 Glen Una Ave San Jose, CA$1.11M521,887
- 1740 Alberta Ave San Jose, CA$1.43M422,359
- 1015 Fairview Ave San Jose, CA$988K31.51,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!