- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10120 238th Way SE, Issaquah, WA 980274 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1986 for $195,000
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Parcel #: 0323069146
- Zillow Home ID: 48666902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10120 238th Way Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Issaquah, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 9935 239th Ln SE Issaquah, WA$1.06M44.254,710
- 9922 239th Ln SE Issaquah, WA$1.21M444,610
- 9923 239th Ln SE Issaquah, WA$1.41M554,650
- 9938 239th Ln SE Issaquah, WA$1.76M43.55,140
- 9930 239th Ln SE Issaquah, WA--------
- 10123 238th Way SE Issaquah, WA$542K423,490
- 10010 238th Way SE Issaquah, WA$796K42.752,660
- 24009 SE 103rd St Issaquah, WA$435K321,800
- 24001 SE 103rd St Issaquah, WA$257K31.751,810
- 24115 SE 103rd St Issaquah, WA$475K31.752,370
- 10124 238th Way SE Issaquah, WA$766K42.753,890
- 10128 238th Way SE Issaquah, WA$512K633,070
- 23851 SE 98th Pl Issaquah, WA$556K32.252,500
- 10324 240th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$433K42.252,250
- 24013 SE 103rd Pl Issaquah, WA$452K422,173
- 23857 SE 98th Pl Issaquah, WA$575K322,460
- 10011 238th Way SE Issaquah, WA$528K32.52,320
- 10334 240th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$463K32.252,510
- 24003 SE 103rd Pl Issaquah, WA$422K312,250
- 24127 SE 103rd St Issaquah, WA$336K31.751,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292