A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,437 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 18,451 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $2,495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $669
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 651 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Steam Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,730 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 34214080
- Zillow Home ID: 19630527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.96-3.39M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95014 home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 6% increase for Cupertino as a whole. Among 95014 homes, this home is valued 84.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cupertino, and 96.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95014 home values.
|10129 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$2.72M||6||4.5||3,730|
|22560 Stevens Creek Blvd Cupertino, CA||$1.66M||3||2||1,574|
|10133 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$2.03M||4||3||2,322|
|10132 Prado Vista Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.82M||4||2||1,859|
|10116 Prado Vista Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.68M||3||1||1,443|
|10148 Prado Vista Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.6M||3||--||1,080|
|10145 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$2.73M||5||5||3,542|
|10120 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$2.59M||5||4.5||3,512|
|10168 Prado Vista Ave Cupertino, CA||$1.77M||3||2||1,680|
|10112 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$1.74M||3||3||1,611|
|10128 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$1.53M||3||2||1,117|
|10153 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$2.46M||3||2.5||3,022|
|10136 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$1.82M||3||3||1,729|
|10180 Prado Vista Ave Cupertino, CA||$2.66M||5||4.5||3,822|
|10144 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$2.18M||4||3||2,567|
|22674 Silver Oak Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.07M||2||2||1,313|
|22676 Silver Oak Ct Cupertino, CA||$1.01M||2||2||1,313|
|22678 Silver Oak Ct Cupertino, CA||$995K||2||2||1,313|
|10161 Camino Vista Dr Cupertino, CA||$2.71M||5||3.5||3,710|
|22680 Silver Oak Ct Cupertino, CA||$989K||2||2||1,313|
Nearby Schools in Cupertino
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.