10127 Ridgebloom Ave, Orlando, FL 328293 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 420 sqft
- Cooling System: Central,Heating system: Central Furnace
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,570 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 192331194800720
- Zillow Home ID: 82077170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10127 Ridgebloom Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vista East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.8% higher than in Orlando, and 388.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
- 10127 Ridgebloom Ave # 0 Orlando, FL$152K32.51,570
- 10125 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$141K32.51,375
- 10129 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$147K32.51,712
- 10131 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 10123 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$144K32.51,570
- Cobbleshae Ln Orlando, FL--------
- 10133 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$152K331,900
- 10121 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$129K32.51,375
- 10135 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$148K32.51,570
- 10119 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$138K32.51,406
- 10137 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$144K32.51,383
- 10122 Vickers Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$143K32.51,570
- 10120 Vickers Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$130K32.51,375
- 10117 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$145K32.51,570
- 10126 Vickers Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$164K32.51,712
- 10118 Vickers Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$131K32.51,375
- 10116 Vickers Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$145K32.51,569
- 10130 Vickers Ridge Dr Orlando, FL$161K32.51,736
- 10128 Ridgebloom Ave Orlando, FL$155K321,984
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292