1013 Cowpens Ave, Baltimore, MD 21286
- Days on Zillow443
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Basement sqft600
- Construction Quality8.0
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size638
- MLS #BC7938035
- Neighborhood NameTOWSON
- Parcel #090902200440
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36399765
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$436,982||$398K – $481K||+$1,639||$245||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,167/mo||$1.7K – $3K/mo||-$65||$1.22||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 21286 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Towson as a whole. Among 21286 homes, this home is 77.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 63.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21286 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% less than in Towson, and 65.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 21286 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Towson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21286 home values.
Neighborhood for 1013 Cowpens Avenue
Nearby Schools in Towson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Loch Raven High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Cromwell Valley Elementary Technology (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Hampton Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.9 mi
- Ridgely Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.9 mi
- Notre Dame Preparatory School 6-12 0.4 mi
- Baltimore Middle & Upper School 6-12 0.5 mi
- The Arrow Center for Education 7-12 0.9 mi
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005