1013 Myrtle Ave, Baltimore, MD 212013 beds, 3 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,004 sqft
- Built in 2002
- 44 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $123,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: BA8422347
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0454 031
- Zillow Home ID: 90005720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1013 Myrtle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.9% less than in Baltimore, and 5.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 21201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21201 home values.
- 1015 Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$116K--2.51,440
- 1011 Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$144K33.51,408
- 1017 Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$100K--1.51,152
- 1009 Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$130K32.51,440
- 649 W Hoffman St Baltimore, MD$132K--2.51,408
- 651 W Hoffman St Baltimore, MD$171K--2.51,822
- 1007 Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$79K--2.51,408
- 647 W Hoffman St Baltimore, MD$132K--2.51,440
- 1005 Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$88K--2.51,440
- 645 W Hoffman St Baltimore, MD$103K--2.51,440
- 1003 Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$112K--2.51,440
- Shields Pl Baltimore, MD$53K----770
- Shields Pl Baltimore, MD$52K----770
- Shields Pl Baltimore, MD$60K----770
- 1012 Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$118K32.51,450
- Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$46K----1,060
- Myrtle Ave Baltimore, MD$163K----1,060
- W Hoffman St Baltimore, MD$132K--2.51,440
- Dolphin St Baltimore, MD$136K----2,720
- Dolphin St Baltimore, MD$40K----1,830
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.