1013 Paper Mill Ct NW, Washington, DC 200072 beds, 1.5 baths, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Unit also comes DirecTV ready for those NFL Sunday Ticket fans... Or if you just love pure Hi Definition 1080p signal. Since everything is new the unit is very efficient, with electrical bill of $110-130 in summer and $140-150 in winter.
- Lot: 1,200 sqft
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2114847602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1013 Paper Mill Court Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% less than in Washington, and 52.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 1021 Potomac St NW Washington, DC$553K21.5950
- 1002 Paper Mill Ct NW # 1002 Washington, DC$561K21.5886
- 1006 Paper Mill Ct NW Washington, DC$510K21950
- 1018 Paper Mill Ct NW Washington, DC$522K22950
- 1019 Paper Mill Ct NW Washington, DC$557K21886
- 1030 Paper Mill Ct NW Washington, DC$558K21.5886
- 1021 Cecil Pl NW Washington, DC$706K22864
- 1023 Cecil Pl NW Washington, DC$698K22864
- 1025 Cecil Pl NW Washington, DC$724K21.5864
- 1027 Cecil Pl NW Washington, DC$633K21.5864
- 1068 Paper Mill Ct NW Washington, DC$575K21900
- 1042 Paper Mill Ct NW Washington, DC$564K21980
- 1029 Cecil Pl NW Washington, DC$711K31.5864
- 1000 Paper Mill Ct NW # 1000 Washington, DC$551K21.5886
- 1001 Paper Mill Ct NW # 1001 Washington, DC$575K21.5886
- 1003 Paper Mill Ct NW # 1003 Washington, DC$495K21.5802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!