1013 Sweetbriar Rd, Orlando, FL 328064 beds, 3 baths, 3,059 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
UPSCALE LIMITED ACCESS
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 960 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,059 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 122329820107070
- Zillow Home ID: 46111871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1013 Sweetbriar Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% less than in Orlando, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$384K532,788
- 1019 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$432K533,767
- 1001 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$371K322,231
- 1010 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$541K422,983
- 1002 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$315K422,021
- 1024 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$637K443,542
- 1008 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$324K332,137
- 1000 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$453K433,527
- 1018 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$464K42.53,133
- 917 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$232K321,611
- 1025 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$462K543,976
- 918 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$176K211,016
- 1038 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$491K42.53,576
- 1022 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$325K42.52,053
- 916 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$270K32.51,800
- 912 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$225K31.52,055
- 909 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$219K322,040
- 1015 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$450K433,225
- 1015 Montcalm St Orlando, FL$344K432,509
- 1003 Buckwood Dr # HOME Orlando, FL$395K432,796
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!