- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1014 Campbell Ave UNIT 24, West Haven, CT 065162 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,024 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $95,400
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Aluminum,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ Basement,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0054 B:0296 L:0024
- Zillow Home ID: 58035220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1014 Campbell Avenue UNIT 24
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Haven, and 97.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
- Unit 1$115K21.51,152
- Unit 2$116K21.51,152
- Unit 3$107K21.51,152
- Unit 4$147K21.51,312
- Unit 5$106K21.51,024
- Unit 6$106K21.51,152
- Unit 7$106K21.51,152
- Unit 8$147K21.51,248
- Unit 9$147K21.51,248
- Unit 10$105K11.5832
- Unit 11$150K22.51,248
- Unit 12$150K22.51,152
- Unit 13$115K21.51,152
- Unit 14$115K21.51,152
- Unit 15$115K21.51,152
- Unit 16$106K21.51,024
- Unit 17$71K21.11,024
- Unit 18$106K21.51,024
- Unit 19$106K21.51,024
- Unit 20$106K21.51,024
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005