A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Built in 1999
- Views: 1,857 all time views
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $538,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $417
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Laundry \ Hookup - Electric, Laundry \ Hookups Only, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Special Features \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Hills, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,291 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 67881063
- Zillow Home ID: 19811614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Santa Teresa home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Santa Teresa homes, this home is valued 8.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% lower than in San Jose, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
|1010 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$415K||1||1.5||1,003|
|1018 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$494K||2||2.5||1,291|
|1006 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$472K||2||2||1,085|
|1022 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$420K||1||1.5||1,019|
|1026 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$549K||3||3||1,439|
|1030 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$471K||2||2||1,085|
|1017 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$494K||2||2.5||1,291|
|1034 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$410K||1||1.5||1,003|
|1013 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$492K||2||2.5||1,291|
|1038 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$514K||2||2.5||1,291|
|1021 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$414K||1||1.5||1,003|
|1037 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$502K||2||2.5||1,291|
|1033 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$410K||1||1.5||1,019|
|1009 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$421K||1||1.5||1,019|
|1025 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$466K||2||2||1,085|
|1041 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$511K||2||2.5||1,291|
|1029 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$531K||3||3||1,439|
|1007 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$481K||2||2||1,085|
|1042 Esparanza Way San Jose, CA||$506K||2||2.5||1,291|
|1005 Chagall Way San Jose, CA||$561K||3||3||1,439|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!