1014 Ibsen Ave, Orlando, FL 328094 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Great location, mother in law suite, full bathroom and kitchenette. Seperate entrance.
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $61,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 272329808502810
- Zillow Home ID: 46214507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1014 Ibsen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32809, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Sky Lake, and 93.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32809 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sky Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32809 home values.
- 1020 Ibsen Ave Orlando, FL$104K211,665
- 7406 Brockbank Dr Orlando, FL$111K311,390
- 1013 Hawkes Ave Orlando, FL$105K321,720
- 1007 Hawkes Ave Orlando, FL$117K421,929
- 1026 Ibsen Ave Orlando, FL$118K321,493
- 1019 Hawkes Ave Orlando, FL$108K421,839
- 1011 Ibsen Ave Orlando, FL$113K321,547
- 1017 Ibsen Ave Orlando, FL$92K311,056
- 1023 Ibsen Ave Orlando, FL$113K421,653
- 7324 Brockbank Dr Orlando, FL$119K321,812
- Ibsen Ave Orlando, FL$107K31.51,691
- 1025 Hawkes Ave Orlando, FL$130K321,493
- Hawkes Ave Orlando, FL$114K322,262
- 1104 Ibsen Ave Orlando, FL$112K421,685
- 1012 Jordan Ave Orlando, FL$168K632,610
- 1103 Ibsen Ave Orlando, FL$127K321,531
- 1008 Jordan Ave Orlando, FL$113K331,796
- 1010 Hawkes Ave Orlando, FL$130K432,149
- 7409 Brockbank Dr Orlando, FL$119K321,810
- 1018 Jordan Ave Orlando, FL$93K321,642
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292