- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1014 Palmer St, Orlando, FL 328013 beds, 2 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
3 bedroom, 2 Bath bungalow built in 1925 with 1730 sq. ft. of living space. This one of a kind home sits on a quiet tree canopied brick street in the heart of downtown Orlando. Close proximity to I4 and 408 truly make this an excellent location. Numerous parks and shops are close by as well as some of the finest schools in the area.
This home has been completely updated and blends modern style with old world charm. The spacious floor plan includes a large eat in kitchen as well as a master suite that boasts a six foot whirlpool tub, separate shower, double sinks, and a large walk in closet.
Walk through the front door and the first thing you will notice are the distinct vintage features including original heart of pine hardwood floors which have been refinished to bring out their true beauty, period style trim including 9 inch baseboards, double hung windows, crown molding and elaborate door and window casings. The original claw foot tub and mortise style lock sets further compliment the nostalgic charm of this property. Ample room sizes and lots of windows give the home a very spacious feel. The large eat in kitchen features brand new maple cabinetry with granite counter tops and breakfast bar, new ceramic tile, and brand new matching stainless steel appliances with an Induction/Convention Oven. It adjoins to the family room which has French doors leading out to the rear deck which overlooks the private backyard complete with patio and shed.
The entire home was recently re-plumbed and re-wired throughout to include all new fixtures as well. The brand new 13 seer AC w/ heat pump meets todays stringent efficiency standards and features a programmable thermostat and all new duct work. The roof has been replaced with 30 year architectural shingles and the entire home has been painted inside and out.
Beautiful Downtown Orlando, This area features brick streets with large oak trees all around. Million dollar++ homes are located little more than a stones throw away. There are many parks within walking distance as well.
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $357,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 362229327201061
- Zillow Home ID: 46266667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1014 Palmer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Davis-Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.9% lower than in Orlando, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Davis-Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Davis-Greenwood home values.
- 1018 Palmer St Orlando, FL$259K321,748
- 1010 Palmer St Orlando, FL$188K321,829
- 1022 Palmer St Orlando, FL$322K431,870
- 1004 Palmer St Orlando, FL$222K42.51,586
- 1017 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$250K321,744
- 613 S Hyer Ave Orlando, FL$212K432,164
- 1009 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$233K311,124
- 1021 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$264K211,444
- 1000 Palmer St Orlando, FL$403K43.52,204
- 1104 Palmer St Orlando, FL$256K421,470
- 1101 Palmer St Orlando, FL$84K221,200
- 1015 Palmer St Orlando, FL$218K311,216
- 1011 Palmer St Orlando, FL$379K331,864
- 1007 Palmer St Orlando, FL$280K321,485
- 1021 Palmer St Orlando, FL$190K21.51,002
- 1111 Palmer St Orlando, FL$192K22.51,000
- 617 S Hyer Ave Orlando, FL$252K322,100
- 1105 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$436K3--2,901
- 1103 Palmer St Orlando, FL$357K32.51,500
- 1003 Palmer St Orlando, FL$267K311,283
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292