1014 Thelma Ave, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 1 bath, 1,273 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $197,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Exterior \ Stucco,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Composition,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Ranch,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,273 sqft
- Parcel #: 0071051210
- Zillow Home ID: 15668363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1014 Thelma Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% less than in Vallejo, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1018 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$203K311,273
- 1010 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$199K311,000
- 1022 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$201K311,273
- 1006 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$189K311,000
- 1026 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$199K311,000
- 1002 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$208K321,273
- 1011 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$182K311,000
- 1015 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$203K311,000
- 1007 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$172K311,000
- 1019 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$190K311,000
- 1030 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$203K311,273
- 312 Concord St Vallejo, CA$174K211,102
- 1023 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$200K311,000
- 1034 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$199K311,000
- 1027 Thelma Ave Vallejo, CA$200K311,000
- 308 Concord St Vallejo, CA$184K311,000
- 951 Oakwood Ave Vallejo, CA$189K311,020
- 945 Oakwood Ave Vallejo, CA$166K311,272
- 405 Concord St Vallejo, CA$179K311,000
- 401 Concord St Vallejo, CA$216K311,313
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292