10142 114th St, Jamaica, NY 114194 beds, 3 baths, 2,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,968 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- 557 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $395,500
- Price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: 2564868
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 094310027
- Zillow Home ID: 32122474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10142 114th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 215.6% higher than in New York, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 10144 114th St Jamaica, NY$479K----2,112
- 10140 114th St Jamaica, NY$620K----2,400
- 10146 114th St Jamaica, NY$326K----1,652
- 10138 114th St Jamaica, NY$377K----1,520
- 10148 114th St Jamaica, NY$509K421,520
- 10136 114th St Jamaica, NY$350K----1,520
- 10150 114th St Jamaica, NY$507K----1,520
- 10134 114th St Jamaica, NY$498K321,541
- 10152 114th St Jamaica, NY$476K----1,872
- 10130 114th St Jamaica, NY$351K----1,541
- 10143 113th St Jamaica, NY$498K----1,520
- 10145 113th St Jamaica, NY$333K----1,520
- 10139 113th St Jamaica, NY$463K----1,820
- 10147 113th St Jamaica, NY$488K----1,620
- 10154 114th St Jamaica, NY$483K----1,520
- 10151 113th St Jamaica, NY$348K----1,620
- 10135 113th St Jamaica, NY$513K----1,708
- 10126 114th St Jamaica, NY$583K----2,120
- 10153 113th St Jamaica, NY$405K----1,607
- 10156 114th St Jamaica, NY$476K----1,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.