10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 115, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,442 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 486 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $193,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,442 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0594020884
- Zillow Home ID: 81811227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10144 Arbor Run Drive UNIT 115
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunters Green market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 86.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% less than in Tampa, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 116 Tampa, FL$237K442,450
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 114 Tampa, FL$195K43.52,400
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 117 Tampa, FL$242K43.52,442
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 113 Tampa, FL$195K43.52,416
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 143 Tampa, FL$268K43.52,628
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 144 Tampa, FL$235K442,427
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 112 Tampa, FL$196K43.52,416
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 118 Tampa, FL$256K33.53,040
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 142 Tampa, FL$194K43.52,400
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 141 Tampa, FL$193K442,416
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 111 Tampa, FL$197K43.52,400
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 119 Tampa, FL$193K43.52,400
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 140 Tampa, FL$196K43.52,400
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 120 Tampa, FL$194K43.52,416
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 139 Tampa, FL$196K43.52,450
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 145 Tampa, FL$195K43.52,400
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 110 Tampa, FL$208K43.52,400
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 121 Tampa, FL$185K43.52,400
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 138 Tampa, FL$194K43.52,400
- 10144 Arbor Run Dr UNIT 146 Tampa, FL$197K43.52,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!