A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 3,312 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $41,619
- Last sale price/sqft: $35
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric
- Architectural Style \ Ranch
- Contingency \ Act With No Contingency
- Cool \ Central Electric
- Eating Area \ Breakfast Room
- Equipment \ Not Applicable
- Exterior Amenities \ Barn Mini
- Exterior Amenities \ Barn Storage
- Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial
- Exterior Amenities \ Storage Shed
- Foundation \ Crawl
- Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area
- Garage Parking Other \ Workshop
- Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable
- Interior \ Screens Some
- Lease Terms \ 12 Months
- Lot Information \ Street Lights
- Lot Information \ Tree Mature
- Lot Information \ Wooded
- Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level
- Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement
- Owner Pays \ No Utilities
- Pets \ W\Approval
- Porch \ Covered Porch
- Porch \ Open Porch
- Sq Ft Source \ Assessor
- Tenant Pays \ All Utilities
- Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source \ Private Well
- Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Parcel #: 32-08-17-305-010.000-015
- Zillow Home ID: 94417875
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $78-117K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46112, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Brownsburg, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46112 home values.
|10144 E Edgewood Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||4||1.5||1,202|
|4457 Allen Dr Brownsburg, IN||$100K||5||1.5||1,356|
|10152 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$100K||4||2||1,308|
|10152 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$91K||4||2||1,308|
|10168 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$98K||4||1.5||1,308|
|4445 Allen Dr Brownsburg, IN||$109K||3||2||1,860|
|10176 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$99K||3||1||1,462|
|1016 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$88K||3||1||1,308|
|4456 Varner Rd Brownsburg, IN||$101K||3||1||1,500|
|10126 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$94K||3||1||1,308|
|1024 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$95K||3||1||1,462|
|4444 Varner Rd Brownsburg, IN||$100K||3||1||1,576|
|10112 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$86K||3||1||1,032|
|4458 Allen Dr Brownsburg, IN||$104K||3||1.5||1,717|
|4426 Varner Rd Brownsburg, IN||$98K||3||1||1,336|
|Allen Dr Brownsburg, IN||$96K||3||1||1,418|
|4446 Allen Dr Brownsburg, IN||$96K||3||1||1,418|
|1026 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$90K||3||1||1,336|
|1012 Edgewood Rd Brownsburg, IN||$88K||3||1||1,336|
|444 Allen Dr Brownsburg, IN||$93K||3||1||1,308|
Nearby Schools in Brownsburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.