- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1015 18 1/2 Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 554183 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,749 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Last sold: May 2013 for $199,500
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,749 sqft
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 1202924330139
- Zillow Home ID: 1804805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1015 18 1/2 Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windom Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Minneapolis, and 250.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Windom Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windom Park home values.
- 926 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$115K211,207
- 1009 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$220K311,358
- 1017 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$178K42.251,965
- 1012 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$214K541,851
- 1017 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$170K311,178
- 1017 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$191K31--
- 1002 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$147K421,300
- 957 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$152K211,166
- 1021 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$198K411,310
- 1837 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$172K411,568
- 1819 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$139K211,113
- 922 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$186KStudio--1,902
- 1010 19th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$164K21960
- 1843 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$172KStudio22,788
- 1813 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$193K63.51,728
- 955 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$134K31.51,203
- 1025 18 1/2 Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$180K311,481
- 1818 Taylor St NE Minneapolis, MN$210K622,282
- 1824 Taylor St NE Minneapolis, MN$196K321,734
- 1020 19th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$140K221,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!