- Lot: 7,914 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,356 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: O5355381
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 220 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion/Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 362229104000210
- Zillow Home ID: 46266383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-312K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lake Davis-Greenwood home values will rise 8.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Lake Davis-Greenwood homes, this home is 2.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Davis-Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59% lower than in Orlando, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Davis-Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Davis-Greenwood home values.
|1011 Elmwood St Orlando, FL||$275K||2||2.5||1,862|
|1017 Elmwood St Orlando, FL||$386K||3||2.5||1,900|
|1 Elmwood St Orlando, FL||$177K||--||--||--|
|1009 Elmwood St Orlando, FL||$275K||2||2.5||1,862|
|1023 Elmwood St Orlando, FL||$233K||3||2.5||1,646|
|1025 Elmwood St Orlando, FL||$234K||3||2.5||1,646|
|1095 Elmwood St Orlando, FL||$218K||3||2.5||1,646|
|1012 E Anderson St Orlando, FL||$248K||4||4||1,915|
|1123 Elmwood St APT D Orlando, FL||--||2||1||900|
|515 S Hyer Ave UNIT 3 Orlando, FL||$79K||2||1||800|
|515 S Hyer Ave UNIT 2 Orlando, FL||$79K||2||1||800|
|1010 E Anderson St Orlando, FL||$183K||4||2||1,346|
|1095 Elmwood St # 95 Orlando, FL||$242K||3||2.5||1,646|
|1018 E Anderson St Orlando, FL||$286K||3||1||1,702|
|515 S Hyer Ave # 515-1 Orlando, FL||$79K||2||1||718|
|517 S Hyer Ave # 517-2 Orlando, FL||$67K||1||1||580|
|517 S Hyer Ave # 517-1 Orlando, FL||$67K||1||1||580|
|517 S Hyer Ave UNIT 4 Orlando, FL||$265K||--||--||--|
|515 S Hyer Ave # 515-4 Orlando, FL||$79K||2||1||718|
|515 S Hyer Ave # 515-3 Orlando, FL||$79K||2||1||718|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.