A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,269 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,302 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $225,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 21-25 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exposure \ W (West), Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Starter, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Skylight(s), Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ Yes, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Style Of House \ Bi-Level, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 06271090140000
- Zillow Home ID: 3394846
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-269K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60107 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Streamwood as a whole. Among 60107 homes, this home is valued 54.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Streamwood, and 444.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Streamwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60107 home values.
- 1207 Oak Ridge Dr-- beds, 2 baths
1,692 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1990
|1021 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$243K||--||2||1,703|
|1009 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$224K||--||2||1,548|
|1025 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$271K||--||2.5||2,259|
|16 Foxboro Ct Streamwood, IL||$222K||--||2||1,548|
|1005 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$220K||3||2.5||1,605|
|1027 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$204K||--||2||1,609|
|18 Foxboro Ct Streamwood, IL||$276K||--||2.5||2,567|
|1010 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$202K||--||2||1,952|
|14 Foxboro Ct Streamwood, IL||$361K||4||2.5||2,427|
|Foxboro Ct Streamwood, IL||$361K||--||2.5||3,147|
|1008 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$198K||--||1.5||1,952|
|1018 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$182K||--||1.5||1,439|
|1006 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$234K||3||2.5||1,950|
|1006 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$182K||--||1.5||1,585|
|1237 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$222K||3||2||2,172|
|1004 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$228K||4||2.5||2,150|
|1016 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$190K||3||1||1,500|
|1003 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$210K||--||2||1,609|
|1033 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL||$203K||--||2||1,220|
|12 Foxboro Ct Streamwood, IL||$269K||--||2.5||2,349|
Nearby Schools in Streamwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.