1015 Palm Hill Rd, Palm, PA 180703 beds, 1 bath, 1,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 142 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: 6350537
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1754 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,662 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot width: 307
- Parcel #: 570002950008
- Zillow Home ID: 10037891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1015 Palm Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Hanover Township, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% less than in Philadelphia Metro, and 50.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper Hanover Township home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Hanover Township home values.
- 1017 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$302K422,576
- 1016 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$225K311,196
- 1018 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$211K311,092
- 1014 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$213K31.51,196
- 1020 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$200K211,064
- 1021 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$223K31.51,876
- 1024 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$198K211,113
- 1025 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$207K311,736
- 1026 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$195K31.51,840
- 1006 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$324K22--
- 1002 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$288K412,736
- 796 Gravel Pike Palm, PA$198K311,728
- 794 Gravel Pike Palm, PA$193K311,524
- 1029 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$201K321,917
- 1028 Palm Hill Rd Palm, PA$247K31.52,033
- 1805 Lesher Mill Rd Palm, PA$215K311,448
- 1807 Lesher Mill Rd Palm, PA$228K31.51,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292