1015 Taylor Ave, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 2 baths, 1,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Parking: 473 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ A-Frame,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,258 sqft
- Parcel #: 0074120510
- Zillow Home ID: 15672339
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1015 Taylor Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% less than in Vallejo, and 57.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1009 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$219K21.51,110
- 1017 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$245K------
- 1005 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$183K311,241
- 1004 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$149K21784
- 1018 Taylor Ave # D Vallejo, CA$285K------
- 1014 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$237K311,500
- 1008 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$258K211,835
- 1012 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$151K311,117
- 200 Home Acres Ave Vallejo, CA$346K41.52,307
- 1018 Taylor Ave # C Vallejo, CA$327K212,004
- 1001 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$349K624,764
- 206 Home Acres Ave Vallejo, CA$218K212,306
- 1025 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$421K212,269
- 1018 Taylor Ave # A Vallejo, CA$344K------
- 1022 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$153K211,154
- 1026 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$161K211,154
- 218 Home Acres Ave Vallejo, CA$197K321,323
- 1018 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$353K53.52,472
- 1030 Lewis Ave Vallejo, CA$181K211,337
- 203 Home Acres Ave Vallejo, CA$204K------
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292