10150 Belle Rive Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322562 beds, 2 baths, 1,105 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1993
- 92 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 726370
- Flooring: Tile
- Exercise Facility, Parking, Unfurnished
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,105 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 1486333005
- Zillow Home ID: 71043258
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10150 Belle Rive Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32256 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 74.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 143.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32256 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32256 home values.
- 10150 Belle Rive Blvd UNIT 2409 Jacksonville, FL$106K321,308
- 10150 Belle Rive Blvd UNIT 2501 Jacksonville, FL$106K321,308
- 10150 Belle Rive Blvd UNIT 2811 Jacksonville, FL$105K321,305
- 10150 Belle Rive Blvd UNIT 2510 Jacksonville, FL$102K321,308
- 10150 Belle Rive Blvd UNIT 2802 Jacksonville, FL$105K321,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!