- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10155 116th St, Jamaica, NY 114193 beds, 2 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $305,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 094840048
- Zillow Home ID: 32123968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10155 116th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 600% higher than in New York, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 10153 116th St South Richmond Hill, NY$370K----1,248
- 10157 116th St Jamaica, NY$420K----1,140
- 10159 116th St Jamaica, NY$462K----1,920
- 10151 116th St Jamaica, NY$459K----1,248
- 10161 116th St Jamaica, NY$463K----1,588
- 10149 116th St Jamaica, NY$466K----1,710
- 10147 116th St Jamaica, NY$398K----1,507
- 10145 116th St Jamaica, NY$588K----2,257
- 11601 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$461K----1,920
- 11603 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$541K----1,586
- 10150 117th St Jamaica, NY$681K313,010
- 11605 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$348K----1,588
- 10148 117th St Jamaica, NY$508K----1,756
- 11607 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$515K----1,920
- 10141 116th St Jamaica, NY$396K----1,928
- 10144 117th St Jamaica, NY$405K511,840
- 11609 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$392K----1,588
- 10139 116th St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,928
- 10142 117th St Jamaica, NY$336K----768
- 11517 103rd Ave Jamaica, NY$352K----1,216
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292