- Lot: 5,301 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 247 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: T2759022
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Carport
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Description \ One Story, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Interior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Exterior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Other, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Last Status \ Incomplete, Utilities \ None, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1700060000
- Zillow Home ID: 45096855
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-73K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Seminole Heights home values will rise 10.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Old Seminole Heights homes, this home is 22.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 37.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% greater than in Tampa, and 339% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Seminole Heights home values.
|E Broad St Tampa, FL||$54K||1||1||725|
|1018 E Broad St Tampa, FL||$43K||1||1||608|
|1012 E Broad St Tampa, FL||$201K||5||3||2,584|
|1031 E Robson St Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1033 E Robson St Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1011 E Robson St Tampa, FL||$114K||3||1||1,290|
|1020 E Broad St Tampa, FL||$107K||3||2||1,313|
|1035 E Robson St APT A Tampa, FL||$162K||4||3||2,308|
|1017 E Broad St Tampa, FL||$99K||1||1||600|
|1011 E Broad St Tampa, FL||$266K||5||4||2,947|
|1037 E Robson St Tampa, FL||$56K||2||1||806|
|1009 E Robson St Tampa, FL||$86K||2||1||810|
|1024 E Broad St Tampa, FL||$170K||3||1||1,464|
|1008 E Broad St Tampa, FL||$100K||3||2||1,235|
|1023 E Broad St Tampa, FL||$175K||6||4||2,368|
|1009 E Broad St Tampa, FL||$106K||2||1||1,068|
|1039 E Robson St Tampa, FL||$121K||3||2||1,502|
|1007 E Robson St Tampa, FL||$96K||3||2||1,288|
|1030 E Robson St Tampa, FL||$135K||2||1||1,407|
|1032 E Robson St Tampa, FL||$84K||2||1||1,324|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.