A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 5,105 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $850,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $417
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 236 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Exterior \ Shingles, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,036 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 007582019000
- Zillow Home ID: 111416639
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650-890K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93950 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.7% rise for Pacific Grove as a whole. Among 93950 homes, this home is valued 20.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Pacific Grove, and 68.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacific Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
|1110 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$761K||3||2.5||2,027|
|1108 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$1.1M||4||3.5||2,323|
|1017 David Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$849K||4||3||2,070|
|1015 David Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$925K||3||4||1,800|
|1019 David Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$976K||4||3.5||2,160|
|1013 David Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$871K||4||3||2,151|
|1122 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$668K||3||2||1,543|
|1018 Lincoln Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$850K||3||3||2,068|
|1011 David Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$703K||3||1.5||1,824|
|1025 Lincoln Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$551K||2||2||1,140|
|1106 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$536K||3||2||1,083|
|1026 Lincoln Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$549K||3||1||1,130|
|1027 Lincoln Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$530K||2||1||726|
|1124 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$606K||3||2||1,418|
|1117 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$572K||2||1||1,200|
|1115 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$550K||2||2||1,089|
|1119 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$528K||3||1.5||1,008|
|1113 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$542K||2||1||828|
|1003 David Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$567K||3||1.5||1,056|
|1121 Presidio Blvd Pacific Grove, CA||$631K||3||2.5||1,442|
Nearby Schools in Pacific Grove
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.