1016 New Haven Ave, Aurora, IL 605066 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1517432001
- Zillow Home ID: 4697891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1016 New Haven Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Aurora, and 1120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60506 home values.
- 743 Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$127K------
- Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$114K------
- 1015 New Haven Ave Aurora, IL$119K------
- 737 Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$141K31.2--
- 1004 New Haven Ave Aurora, IL$101K------
- 740 N Elmwood Dr Aurora, IL$138K------
- 809 Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$128K31.51,632
- 733 Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$131K31--
- 756 N Elmwood Dr Aurora, IL$100K------
- 734 N Elmwood Dr Aurora, IL$131K------
- 1032 New Haven Ave Aurora, IL$120K321,222
- 742 Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$185K422,027
- 813 Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$114K------
- 727 Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$138K------
- 728 N Elmwood Dr Aurora, IL$123K------
- 736 Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$127K------
- 1031 New Haven Ave Aurora, IL$174K41.52,400
- 766 N Elmwood Dr Aurora, IL$95K------
- New Haven Ave Aurora, IL$101K------
- 808 Sheldon Ave Aurora, IL$146K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292