1016 Northwood Rd, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 2 baths, 1,805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,805 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0133072000
- Zillow Home ID: 14937444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1016 Northwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In National Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% higher than in Augusta, and 131.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent National Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or National Hills home values.
- 1018 Northwood Rd Augusta, GA$130K332,183
- 1019 Oakdale Rd Augusta, GA$109K31.51,400
- 1021 Oakdale Rd Augusta, GA$111K321,550
- 1017 Oakdale Rd Augusta, GA--------
- 1020 Northwood Rd Augusta, GA$125K321,612
- 2702 Northwood Ct Augusta, GA$144K421,935
- 1023 Oakdale Rd Augusta, GA$120K321,468
- 1202 Mersac Ct Augusta, GA$73K221,332
- 1203 Mersac Ct Augusta, GA$81K221,258
- 1204 Mersac Ct Augusta, GA$81K221,258
- 1205 Mersac Ct Augusta, GA$71K321,296
- 1206 Mersac Ct Augusta, GA$74K221,332
- 1207 Mersac Ct Augusta, GA$77K221,332
- 1208 Mersac Ct Augusta, GA$74K221,332
- 1201 Mersac Ct Augusta, GA$74K221,332
- 1014 Oakdale Rd Augusta, GA--------
- 1209 Mersac Ct Augusta, GA$89K221,332
- 2704 Northwood Ct Augusta, GA$118K321,448
- 1022 Northwood Rd Augusta, GA$128K321,781
- 1025 Northwood Rd Augusta, GA$137K321,762
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292