1016 Redstone Dr, Noble, OK 730684 beds, 2 baths, 1,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 80 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1993 for $35,500
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 271601
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0020881
- Zillow Home ID: 21725286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1016 Redstone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 138.5% higher than in Noble, and 19.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Noble.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73068 home values.
- 1100 Redstone Dr Noble, OK$92K321,110
- 1012 Redstone Dr Noble, OK$77K211,141
- 1104 Redstone Dr Noble, OK$72K221,071
- 1008 Redstone Dr Noble, OK$94K321,063
- 312 Robbin Cir Noble, OK$93K31.51,032
- 313 Robbin Cir Noble, OK$93K31.51,091
- 316 Robbin Cir Noble, OK$76K321,097
- 1108 Redstone Dr Noble, OK$88K41.51,259
- 1004 Redstone Dr Noble, OK$95K321,129
- 317 Robbin Cir Noble, OK$88K31.51,052
- 317 Redstone Ct Noble, OK$111K321,538
- 320 Robbin Cir Noble, OK$73K421,435
- 320 Robbin Cir Noble, OK$81K421,435
- 1112 Redstone Dr Noble, OK$85K31.51,029
- 321 Robbin Cir Noble, OK$93K321,115
- 321 Redstone Ct Noble, OK$73K31945
- 312 Crestdale Noble, OK$95K321,126
- 324 Robbin Cir Noble, OK$76K31.51,097
- 1000 Redstone Dr Noble, OK$76K32918
- 325 Redstone Ct Noble, OK$99K321,097
Nearby Schools in Noble
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292