10164 Ruth Dr, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $126,100
- Price/sqft: $121
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 324
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 03817D16009
- Zillow Home ID: 34907264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10164 Ruth Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% lower than in Wadsworth, and 36.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 10154 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$120K311,040
- 10176 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$127K311,144
- 10144 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$123K311,176
- 1077 Wall Rd Wadsworth, OH$143K311,744
- 1065 Wall Rd Wadsworth, OH$152K331,432
- 10134 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$139K311,316
- 10169 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$144K311,296
- 10220 Red Rose Dr Wadsworth, OH$247K32.52,007
- 10159 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$142K31.51,580
- 1043 Wall Rd Wadsworth, OH$126K311,404
- 10177 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$128K321,084
- 10147 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$153K421,740
- 10124 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$137K31.51,200
- 10149 Mount Eaton Rd Wadsworth, OH$163K41.51,832
- 10137 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$179K432,128
- 10165 Mount Eaton Rd Wadsworth, OH$148K31.51,734
- 10139 Mount Eaton Rd Wadsworth, OH$136K31.51,118
- 1074 Wall Rd Wadsworth, OH$104K311,040
- 10129 Mount Eaton Rd Wadsworth, OH$127K31.51,152
- 10126 Ruth Dr Wadsworth, OH$133K31.51,459
Nearby Schools in Wadsworth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292